Under the supervision of the Respiratory Therapy Director and upon request of the physician, set up and operate various types of respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION)
- Graduate of approved AMA School of Respiratory Technology
- Credentialed by the NBRC and licensed to practice in the state of NJ
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification by end of orientation period
- Able to work under stress and in emergency situations
- Able to speak, read and write English