Assist with various responsibilities of the Materials Management Department three days a week. Receive, store and issue materials, supplies and equipment. Maintain inventory PAR levels ensuring adequate operating supplies are available to meet the needs of EVS, Nursing and Respiratory Departments. Perform periodic cycle counts and physical inventories of storage areas. Enter various types of data associated with inventory management and patient charges.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION)
• High School Diploma or GED
• One year of warehouse, inventory or materials management experience.
• Basic computer skills. (Keyboard, Internet, Email)
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Good communications skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic Excel.
• Demonstrated interpersonal communication, math and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic high stress work environment.
• Procurement System experience preferred